The 25th Jubilee International Youth Scientific and Practical Conference «Human and Space»
Today on April 12, on the Day of the Workers of Space-Rocket Branch of Ukraine the 25th Jubilee International Youth Scientific and Practical Conference «Human and Space» started its work.
This year the Conference is dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the event and is held under the motto "A quarter of a century in scientific orbit".
For the participation in the conference were sent ~ 520 invitations, 222 applications for participation and abstracts were submitted and 47 participants were invited to the plenary session.
Participants and guests of the Conference watched a video dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the International Youth Scientific and Practical Conference «Human and Space».
Welcoming speeches to the participants were made by:
- Alexey Kulik - General Director of NYAEC named after O.М. Makarov
- Anatoly Sanin - Chairman of Organizing Committee, Head of Department of Space Rocket and Innovative Technologies of the Dnipro National University
- Maxim Degtyarev - General Designer - First Deputy General Director of Yuzhnoye SDO
- Ivan Korobko - Director of the Institute of Aerospace Technologies of National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- Vladimir Poshivalov - Deputy Director for Science of the Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and SSAU
- Vitaliy Patoka - Assistant General Director of State Enterprise “Production Association Yuzhny Machine-Building plant named after A.M. Makarov”
On April, 12-14 the Conference will continue its work on scientific and practical directions.
We wish all the participants creative inspiration, informative reports and new scientific discoveries!